Walbro GSL392 Inline Fuel Pump 255lph High Pressure (Universal External Pump)
***OFFROAD USE ONLY***
*Note: The 400-939 kit available in the drop down menu will include two standard universal fittings which can connect to any 5/16 inch hose, or select the Vibrant 16612 -6AN adapter for those running 6AN line!
*Note: This pump should never be operated without a fuel filter between the tank and the pump. This pre-filter we recommend is 100 micron and available to purchase seperatelely or can add on via the drop down menu. Additionally, almost all applications require a 10-micron post-filter between the fuel pump and the fuel rail which is also available for purchase seperately or via the drop down menu. Putting just a 10-micron filter before the pump is not recommended
Walbro universal fuel pump GSL392 is one of the most popular fuel pumps made by Walbro. GSL392 fuel pumps are used in vehicles for racing or performance purposes where higher pressure fuel is necessary. Walbro GSL392 255LPH High Pressure Inline Fuel Pump are extremely popular upgrades to vehicles with engine and performance modifications, supporting up to 650 horse power. - Pressure: 255 (LPH) Liters Per Hour- AMP: 20 - OE-proven second generation. - Fits most EFI applications including turbo and supercharged. - Variety of pressures and flows available, including high pressure performance.- All metal shell including inlet and outlet. - 10mm x 1mm threaded inlet and outlet accept a variety of fittings.
Walbro inline fuel pumps are ideal universal fuel pump replacements and upgrades for:
• Vehicles with faulty inline fuel pumps
• Upgrades to EFI from mechanical fuel pumps
• Other vehicles where higher fuel flow is necessary and an in-tank pump is not required.
Inline fuel pump specs:
• OE-proven second generation
• Fits most EFI applications including turbo and supercharged
• Variety of pressures and flows available, including high pressure performance
• All metal shell including inlet and outlet
• 10mm x 1mm threaded inlet and outlet accept a variety of fittings
• Lightweight, compact design
• QS9000 certified