SpeedFactory Billet B-Series Mega Flow Fuel Rail
****OFF-ROAD USE ONLY****
We set out to create the ideal B-Series fuel rail that would work for everyone from bolt-on street cars to a 2000+hp methanol monster like our Outlaw car - and the SpeedFactory Billet B-Series Mega Flow Fuel Rail is the result!
Our Mega Flow fuel rail features a GIGANTIC .806” fuel bore with -10AN ORB inlet/outlets and Viton O-rings. Perfect for high volume ethanol & methanol fuels, and the large internal volume helps dampen the pressure pulses created by the massive fuel injectors now commonly being used.
Our fuel rail's OEM style fitment is compatible with almost all intake manifolds and OEM fuel pressure regulators.
- Precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Black Anodized finish throughout adds durability & eliminates corrosion
- Laser-etched SFR logo
- -10AN ORB Inlet/Outlet ports with massive 20.4mm (0.806”) fuel bore supports even the most demanding 2000+hp turbocharged setups on high volume alcohol-based fuels
- Three (3) 1/8 NPT ports for fuel pressure takeoff options (example: gauge, sending unit, wet nitrous feed) and includes three (3) Stainless Steel 1/8 NPT plugs
- Three (3) additional M6x1.0 threaded holes that can be used for mounting brackets (example: throttle cable, EBC solenoid, etc)
- Angled OEM fuel pressure regulator mounting provision for bolt-on applications that helps with intake manifold runner clearance
- Includes Mega Flow OEM Banjo to -10AN ORB adaptor fitting and -10AN ORB Port Plug for use in bolt-on applications
- Always make sure to thoroughly flush out any new fuel system components before use to make sure you do not get debris into your fuel injectors.
- Always check for fuel leaks before starting the engine.
- Replace all crush washers, o-rings, cushion rings, seal rings, and insulators when fuel rail is disassembled. Different aftermarket injectors may require various combinations of spacers/adaptors/o-rings/etc for proper installation