SpeedFactory 4 Bar MAP Sensor for K Series (1-43+PSI)
Our SpeedFactory 4 Bar MAP sensors use state of the art bipolar op amp circuitry with thin film resistor networks built into each micro chip. Pressure changes are calculated on a true linear 0-5 volt scale via a specially designed silicon pressure sensor that also compensates for temperature changes. The unique ability to compensate for temperature changes allows our MAP sensor to remain a minimum of 99% accurate from 32 degrees F to 180 degrees F through out its range of scale. With the true linear pressure vs. voltage scale there is never a need to re-tune at different altitudes as with other sensors. SpeedFactory 4 bar MAP sensors can precisely calculate boost pressure from 1-43+ psi while still allowing smooth stock OEM drivability at any boost level. Conveniently packaged in an OEM dimensional housing for easy install and an OEM look.
* 40 to 260 degrees Fahrenheit temperature operating range
* Able to respond from 10% of the pressure scale to 90% of the pressure scale in .001 seconds (the fastest response time of any MAP sensor on the market).
* Automatic temperature compensation.
* True linear scaling for perfect drivability at all boost and vacuum levels.
* Compatible with all aftermarket engine management systems.
* Minimum of 99% accurate over full scale range under all conditions including temperature, altitude, and humidity changes.
* Allows smoother engine operation, higher boost levels, and better drivability than competitors turbo MAP sensors.
* Direct plug and play for an easy install and an OEM look. Dimensionally identical to the stock MAP sensor.
* Each sensor is hand assembled, pressure, and function checked in the USA for unparalleled quality control prior to shipping
Our MAP sensors will fit:
K20 and K24 engines using factory K Series Style MAP sensor
2006+ Civic Ls